Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do AURA Cartridges work?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JadeCicada
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
JadeCicada

How do AURA Cartridges work? Empty
PostSubject: How do AURA Cartridges work?   How do AURA Cartridges work? EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 10:16 am

I completed the new history simulation missions, which were a lot of fun, and also got me all 4 AURA cartridges. While these have been around since August 9th of last year, since they cost a decent amount of Mt I never invested in them despite my interest.

Now that I have them, though, how exactly do they work? When they were first introduced, there was talk about spending money to tune them to different paths, to what movement carts are available on each cart, to something I recall about it being locked to a bot once equipped or maybe just that all tuning progress is lost if it is ever disequipped. So in the interest of not having to redo tons of work with a poor choice, how do AURA cartridges work? How do you improve them, how easily can I swap them around or change their configuration?
Back to top Go down
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

Male Posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: How do AURA Cartridges work?   How do AURA Cartridges work? EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 12:56 pm

I'll write down what I've heard from my friend.

They have 5 levels ranging from 0-4. Increasing them can be done in the laboratory.

There are 2 types of AURA cartridge effects.
-Normal: increases stats when AURA is active.
-Active: gives access to movement actions/special abilities.

Note that some effects can only be used by certein bot types. (like Accel Roll being limited to airs.)

Equipping an AURA cartridge on a bot will take that bot's exp according to the cartridge's level.
(But if you take it out, the exp will be given back. So there's no penalty on changing/swapping between different bots.)
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

PostSubject: Re: How do AURA Cartridges work?   How do AURA Cartridges work? EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 1:00 pm

you need to upgrade it through lab, and you pick the corresponding effect enhancement you want to receive upon activating aura. The movement cart is only avaliable at level 5, so you HAVE to complete the 1st 4 buff enhancement effect before you can claim that movement cart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do AURA Cartridges work?   How do AURA Cartridges work? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do AURA Cartridges work?
Page 1 of 1