Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blitz Momiji: Double/Triple Slow tune or Range tune?

Go down 
+4
Aurum_Sol
Trill
zerocl
Hinanawi_Tenshi
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Hinanawi_Tenshi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Hinanawi_Tenshi

Blitz Momiji: Double/Triple Slow tune or Range tune? Empty
PostSubject: Blitz Momiji: Double/Triple Slow tune or Range tune?   Blitz Momiji: Double/Triple Slow tune or Range tune? EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 5:29 pm

Hey guys, I have a Blitz Momiji and was hoping to get some advice on rather if I should give her melee arm 1 or 2 more slow tunes or instead give her extention range and spd. I calculated that if I don't do the slow tunes I have an opportunity to increase her range and spd of her melee to about 69 range and 90 spd.

Momiji blitz being blitz is much more limited in my opinion in comparison to Flare since she can only tune wlk in alpha and her tec doesn't really need to be all that high for good amount of damage, since she attack multiple time and it's her gatling shurikens that are her main focus point, and ex-tuning her would be a waste since unlike Flare, she got lower capacity(due to all the alphas rather then beta) and I don't plan to run her in to enemy camp anyway.

Here's my current build for her, she's a hopper type basically.
Spoiler:
I am actually not looking for advice in tuning her outside of the arms really cause I am content with the build I'm going for, except for maybe the carts. Otherwise, I hope the main focus would be advice on tuning her 2 arms.

And while we're at it, I'm also hoping for some advice on Ivis Reine;

Ivis, being only able to attack twice, I plan to have her as a type of back up/support melee for when enemies get close or just have her weaken the enemy enough so my teammates have an advantage of taking them down. My plan for her is also to be able to tank, so a good amount of HP would be needed. With SV, tgh doesn't really matter(outside of decreasing consecutive damage) and tec can probably go to hell as the railgun isn't that much use(outside of a 3rd attack after the her 2hit combo and hitting air types) as well as bits(most of the time I use the WB for dodging rather then attacking with melee type bots).

Here's the cosmiccalc build I'm hoping to aim for but will like some revisement. And yes, I do plan to extune the hell out of her even if my UC wallet is going to bleed

Spoiler:

Last edited by Hinanawi_Tenshi on Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zerocl
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase

Male Posts : 1404

PostSubject: Re: Blitz Momiji: Double/Triple Slow tune or Range tune?   Blitz Momiji: Double/Triple Slow tune or Range tune? EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 5:54 pm

Drop some WLK tunes for TEC/HP if you're going to hop (Winty explained this a whie ago,here ) and really, drop the slow tune; you're already causing a status with the Gatling Shuriken

But that's just me, I never used my Momiji as a Melee based bot

Last edited by zerocl on Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen
Hinanawi_Tenshi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Hinanawi_Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Blitz Momiji: Double/Triple Slow tune or Range tune?   Blitz Momiji: Double/Triple Slow tune or Range tune? EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 6:00 pm

zerocl wrote:
Drop some WLK tunes for TEC/HP if you're going to hop, and really, drop the slow tune

Like I said, I don't plan to change the build I have already. 30 tec is already a good amount of damage as even if I increase to 40 her damage will still be low in her gatling shuriken and her melee won't matter if it's just 1 or 2 more force since I'm not actually planning to main melee with her, outside of Haku and 1v1 meleeing.

Hp-wise, that would be a waste of mats and cap as I don't plan to have her run too close to enemy. With 400hp its about enough to stay in around midfield and be able to run back behind lines to heal.

For the slow tune, I can understand if I do do the other 1 or 2 tunes but having 1 slow tune in the melee is useful in certain situations, even if the chances are 1 out of 20 slashes, like 1v1ing another melee type. One of the worse disadvantage during a melee fight of course would be moving slow while your enemy is fast. But if I drop those 2 what should I put in replacement of the 2?

Also gatling shuriken does slow turn, not exactly the same as slow. It's also isn't a good main self defence for 1v1 melee but more like Flare's fireball which is basically jamming and then meleeing or firing from afar to help your teammates.

Last edited by Hinanawi_Tenshi on Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Blitz Momiji: Double/Triple Slow tune or Range tune?   Blitz Momiji: Double/Triple Slow tune or Range tune? EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 6:09 pm

Personally I rarely see the difference in lower TGH values and 12, as iirc she starts with 9. I'd leave it at 9 and increase HP instead, as repeated hits won't be changed much by +3 tgh to warrant the 15 cost and 1 fly you spend on the tunes. Dropping it lets you change a H.Tech Alpha to a Beta, freeing up 20 cost total, which is 30 HP or whatever you want to do with it.

400 HP may be fine, but tbh I think she'll need all the survivability she can get to maintain longer engagements. I was under the impression her melee stunlocked already.
Back to top Go down
Hinanawi_Tenshi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Hinanawi_Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Blitz Momiji: Double/Triple Slow tune or Range tune?   Blitz Momiji: Double/Triple Slow tune or Range tune? EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 6:17 pm

Trill wrote:
Personally I rarely see the difference in lower TGH values and 12, as iirc she starts with 9. I'd leave it at 9 and increase HP instead, as repeated hits won't be changed much by +3 tgh to warrant the 15 cost and 1 fly you spend on the tunes. Dropping it lets you change a H.Tech Alpha to a Beta, freeing up 20 cost total, which is 30 HP or whatever you want to do with it.

400 HP may be fine, but tbh I think she'll need all the survivability she can get to maintain longer engagements. I was under the impression her melee stunlocked already.

Well, TGH at 12 is a breaking point Momiji being as fragile as she is a single breaking point helps a little. But then again 30 hp isn't exactly a stellar increase, especially if you get caught between fire in midfield like I usually do. However I do see your point. I might consider that. I don't mind dropping some tgh if it helps the cause but I usually stick with some breakingpoints out of a habit and a hope that it would be beneficial to a degree(like with 16tgh and tough runner. With those 2 you'll rarely get stun outside of heavy Alphastrikes and strong melee strikes, at least in most of my cases.)

Her melee does stunlock but also leave her more open in comparison to flare, which is a 3hit combo that is more focus on a foe while Blitz's melee always seem to fly away after the 4th or 5th hit, and being faster while also hitting more she has 5% each hit to slow. When the target is slow your chance of taking them down doubles as Momiji is also extremely fast and this is especially the case if the target has a good amount of TGH as most melees and even arts tend to have.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Blitz Momiji: Double/Triple Slow tune or Range tune?   Blitz Momiji: Double/Triple Slow tune or Range tune? EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 6:33 pm

if you dont know anything about tough breakpoints to begin with, it would be better to ignore them entirely
just saying
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

PostSubject: Re: Blitz Momiji: Double/Triple Slow tune or Range tune?   Blitz Momiji: Double/Triple Slow tune or Range tune? EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 6:34 pm

9 is a breakpoint too, actually.

Though I'll just say, Flare Momi's high INT on her melee makes melee'ing with it very undesirable. I'd stay out of melee range with flare at all costs, slightly less with Blitz, only going in for melee verses targets too debilitated to actually fight you off them.
Back to top Go down
Hinanawi_Tenshi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Hinanawi_Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Blitz Momiji: Double/Triple Slow tune or Range tune?   Blitz Momiji: Double/Triple Slow tune or Range tune? EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 6:48 pm

Trill wrote:
9 is a breakpoint too, actually.

Though I'll just say, Flare Momi's high INT on her melee makes melee'ing with it very undesirable. I'd stay out of melee range with flare at all costs, slightly less with Blitz, only going in for melee verses targets too debilitated to actually fight you off them.

Really? With Flare Momiji's melee I feel it's much better at the arena in comparison to Blitz while blitz is more useful in mostly quests. Flare's melee seems better to me out of the times I used the 2.

True it does leave you a bit wide open after the 3 hit combo but if it hits well the target will still be falling long enough for your half second cooldown and second wave of combo. The way it throws the target in the air is the most deadly part of the melee in my opinion, especially since it's instantanious after the first hit's stunlock. The amount of kills I've done with flare momiji, as well as gotten killed, is much higher then blitz. Last time I fought against a Blitz I had more of an upperhand but it might have been just a coincidence.

Blitz on the otherhand....her melee always seem to move away from the target for me. It could be just me.
That was why I was wondering if a wider range/high spd or slowing to prevent them from escaping/moving away too much would be a good idea or not.

Flare Momiji I would say don't rely on your melee, but relying on fireball too much will get you killed just as much. Without a range tune you have to get a bit closer in my experience and it's always a painful 1. It doesn't help that most air types fly so fucking high you'll need Monica's beamcancel if you really want to hit them. I also wonder what is the chance of melt on her full charge fireball, many of the times I fire it the target rarely gets melt(unless I'm missing the animation for it).

Like 1 time I shot an air type, Seph Crim, directly with full charge and the asshole barely dropped and instead just waltz right out of our terratory after destroying our healer's bit.
Back to top Go down
Miko Miko Spark
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Miko Miko Spark

Other / Decline to state Posts : 267

PostSubject: Re: Blitz Momiji: Double/Triple Slow tune or Range tune?   Blitz Momiji: Double/Triple Slow tune or Range tune? EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 8:36 pm

Hinanawi_Tenshi wrote:

True it does leave you a bit wide open after the 3 hit combo but if it hits well the target will still be falling long enough for your half second cooldown and second wave of combo. The way it throws the target in the air is the most deadly part of the melee in my opinion, especially since it's instantanious after the first hit's stunlock. The amount of kills I've done with flare momiji, as well as gotten killed, is much higher then blitz. Last time I fought against a Blitz I had more of an upperhand but it might have been just a coincidence.

Blitz on the otherhand....her melee always seem to move away from the target for me. It could be just me.
That was why I was wondering if a wider range/high spd or slowing to prevent them from escaping/moving away too much would be a good idea or not.

Both melees of Momiji are options to have in case you fight an ART or you're in the range of an ART who can't fight back while you're so close. Flare Momiji's melee is a lot less effective than Blitz in this case due to the sheer stunlock Blitz has, but Flare gets more damage output depending on how you approach the enemy. Melee's not supposed to be Momiji's main selling point, like Trill said, the INT on Momiji is very crippling to make her into an effective melee. It wouldn't be nearly as bad if it didn't keep her dangling in mid air, this is what makes her Counter sort of bad (Other than the fact that its TEC based on Flare route). Momiji's melee is bad in LND v LND combat unless you hit them with some sort of debuff that allows to safely attack them without fear of being countered in some way or out melee'd, but once you hit them with the stunlock of Blitz, prepare your Counter (If you have it) because due to GV they're going to able to recover from your melee stunlock loop a lot faster. Flare, don't even attempt to fight a melee 1 v 1 unless you're sure you'd get in the kill with the melee after you hit them with the fireball/kunai (Power Gain).

Generally, Momiji is diverse, quick, and has many options that allow her to fit in many situations, but her main selling point are the debuffs she can inflict on her Main Weapons, no matter what route you choose. The projectile is Momiji's main focus, as both Path's (Non Kunai) projectiles open options to her and other allies due to a crippled opponent.

In short, I wouldn't recommend using melee as a main option. Her melee's there because it's there in case of a situation of some sort, it isn't meant to be used as her main selling point. Her melee doesn't open up nearly as much opportunities as her projectiles, and her lack of durability leaves a lot of risks in trying to main melee with her anyway.

Hinanawi_Tenshi wrote:
I also wonder what is the chance of melt on her full charge fireball, many of the times I fire it the target rarely gets melt(unless I'm missing the animation for it).

A fully charged Fireball from Flare always inflicts Melt. If it didn't the hit itself did not register or you're fighting someone who just activated/has Clearance.
Back to top Go down
zerocl

Male Posts : 1404

PostSubject: Re: Blitz Momiji: Double/Triple Slow tune or Range tune?   Blitz Momiji: Double/Triple Slow tune or Range tune? EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 8:41 pm

Also, both paths triggers GV in the first hit
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen
Hinanawi_Tenshi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Hinanawi_Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Blitz Momiji: Double/Triple Slow tune or Range tune?   Blitz Momiji: Double/Triple Slow tune or Range tune? EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 9:04 pm

Miko Miko Spark wrote:
A fully charged Fireball from Flare always inflicts Melt. If it didn't the hit itself did not register or you're fighting someone who just activated/has Clearance.

Now this is what I find weird. Everytime I do a full charge I never see the enemy get melt, even after a perfect shot. There is no way everyone of them got clearence and sure as hell not some seph crim.

Melt is a combination of slow and burn, correct? If that was true there would have been no way when I hit a target, a Seph Crim directly, right on target at max charge which I'm pretty sure is the one with all the letters in the circle, did even drop and can fly perfectly out without a care in the world.

Her gatling I did land a few times when I hit and especially when on mobs but her fireball I can never, ever tell if I inflected melt. Is there no animation or announcation that the person got melt? Or is has her arm been nerfed to have a 5% chance of melting?!

I'm sorry, I'm just a pissed at this point at the damn arm. I know that Momiji is a jamming type with her arms but when I shoot it and there is no indication that it caused a status, the enemy can move perfectly fine and got killed because of that makes me ask questions.

I could have made a mistake and not did full charge too. Maybe there is a higher charge then full circle letter and maybe it's because of ninja run that I can't charge full since I can't see it.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Blitz Momiji: Double/Triple Slow tune or Range tune?   Blitz Momiji: Double/Triple Slow tune or Range tune? EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 9:20 pm

the melt is very short so you can't actually see it, but it does chip the 5% health off whatever you shot
Back to top Go down
Hinanawi_Tenshi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Hinanawi_Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Blitz Momiji: Double/Triple Slow tune or Range tune?   Blitz Momiji: Double/Triple Slow tune or Range tune? EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 10:43 pm

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
the melt is very short so you can't actually see it, but it does chip the 5% health off whatever you shot

Ah, i see. It does make me feel a bit more better now. Although I still feel like it's not working but whatever, I guess.

Anyway; back to topic;

Should i tune the 2 slow or gladiator on the arms?

Also, any advice for Ivis builds?

Last edited by Hinanawi_Tenshi on Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i meant gladiator)
Back to top Go down
kyarashotgun
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
kyarashotgun

Male Posts : 645

PostSubject: Re: Blitz Momiji: Double/Triple Slow tune or Range tune?   Blitz Momiji: Double/Triple Slow tune or Range tune? EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 12:27 am

Hinanawi_Tenshi wrote:
Should i tune the 2 slow or grappler on the arms?

Why Grappler of all things?

Are you talking about Blitz or Flare?

Which Ivis?
Back to top Go down
Hinanawi_Tenshi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Hinanawi_Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Blitz Momiji: Double/Triple Slow tune or Range tune?   Blitz Momiji: Double/Triple Slow tune or Range tune? EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 5:51 am

kyarashotgun wrote:
Hinanawi_Tenshi wrote:

Which Ivis?

I'm sorry if this might sound rude but....did you at least read my original post or even my title?

However I do apologize, I mean gladiator. I'm wondering should i give more slow tune on Momiji's arm or give her a range/spd boost to Blitz.

By Ivis I meant Ivis Reine.
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: Blitz Momiji: Double/Triple Slow tune or Range tune?   Blitz Momiji: Double/Triple Slow tune or Range tune? EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 7:08 am

Hinanawi_Tenshi wrote:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hinanawi_Tenshi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Hinanawi_Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Blitz Momiji: Double/Triple Slow tune or Range tune?   Blitz Momiji: Double/Triple Slow tune or Range tune? EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 7:47 am

Aria wrote:
Hinanawi_Tenshi wrote:

Spoiler:

This is perfect! I love it! It was just the build I was looking for, a good hybrid of power and hp. Thank you so much. And much less elements too(sorta). It even have spare capa and for cart.
Back to top Go down
kyarashotgun
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
kyarashotgun

Male Posts : 645

PostSubject: Re: Blitz Momiji: Double/Triple Slow tune or Range tune?   Blitz Momiji: Double/Triple Slow tune or Range tune? EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 9:19 am

Hinanawi_Tenshi wrote:
kyarashotgun wrote:
Hinanawi_Tenshi wrote:

Which Ivis?

I'm sorry if this might sound rude but....did you at least read my original post or even my title?

I had to reconfirm it because Grappler on Blitz is dumb.

And Grappler on Momiji is dumb in general.
Back to top Go down
Hinanawi_Tenshi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Hinanawi_Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Blitz Momiji: Double/Triple Slow tune or Range tune?   Blitz Momiji: Double/Triple Slow tune or Range tune? EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 9:42 am

kyarashotgun wrote:
Hinanawi_Tenshi wrote:
kyarashotgun wrote:

Which Ivis?

I had to reconfirm it because Grappler on Blitz is dumb.

And Grappler on Momiji is dumb in general.

My fault. I meant gladiator. Thnx for your help.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

PostSubject: Re: Blitz Momiji: Double/Triple Slow tune or Range tune?   Blitz Momiji: Double/Triple Slow tune or Range tune? EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 11:35 am

Aria wrote:
Hinanawi_Tenshi wrote:

Spoiler:

Why Aria insists on slapping Sentinels on shit that doesn't need it is beyond me. It's like he insists on wasting rainbows or something.

The TGH increases from 2x Sentinel and 30 cost are totally unwarranted. Personally, with as squishy as Reine has gotten, I'd do something like this now that she's not entirely the queen of long engagements anymore:

Spoiler:

Trades a bit of HP for yellow-teir BR, broad, and assault step. If you don't want to spend angel coins, you can drop a Capa cart and H.Capa her to fit in the actual Assault Step cart.

Spoiler:

Not entirely sure which arm to tune, can't tell without seeing their icons. Both are 35 force in calc, so just go with whichever one you're supposed to and swap the tunes.
Back to top Go down
Hinanawi_Tenshi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Hinanawi_Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Blitz Momiji: Double/Triple Slow tune or Range tune?   Blitz Momiji: Double/Triple Slow tune or Range tune? EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 12:23 pm

Trill wrote:
Aria wrote:
Hinanawi_Tenshi wrote:

Spoiler:

Why Aria insists on slapping Sentinels on shit that doesn't need it is beyond me. It's like he insists on wasting rainbows or something.

The TGH increases from 2x Sentinel and 30 cost are totally unwarranted. Personally, with as squishy as Reine has gotten, I'd do something like this now that she's not entirely the queen of long engagements anymore:

Spoiler:

Trades a bit of HP for yellow-teir BR, broad, and assault step. If you don't want to spend angel coins, you can drop a Capa cart and H.Capa her to fit in the actual Assault Step cart.

Spoiler:

Not entirely sure which arm to tune, can't tell without seeing their icons. Both are 35 force in calc, so just go with whichever one you're supposed to and swap the tunes.

As much as I appreciate your help on the matter, I feel his build is more to my liking. Like i said, I need a type of tank Ivis to be able to back up and support my teammates in melee. Also, Ivis's main power arm is arm5, her sapphire lance. That's where her main power and reach is suppose to go(from other builds and threads I read). The first arm is more like a capture while the 2nd is your kill strike. Even if you put 3 great grappler on it, with reduce spd, it'll still be faster than arm6 since the spd is 140 after all that. If you great grap arm6, the spd will be pretty low and I doubt I can even swing that damn thing. Also, capacity boost is out of the question for me. Those damn things cost 2 arms and 4 legs, I rather take my chances without broad radar if that's the cast. Also, you used 11 carts. Ivis only have 10 lvls.

I need an ivis that have a higher chance of survival especially when she runs into enemy area to weaken them then run back or run to give back up when needed. She needs to be able to at least hit some people and take down a chunk of their life before running back. I don't mind spending extra rainbows if it'll help the cause.

I also like the fact he was able to maximize all the stats while still have room for a cart, either boost run or another 15 cap cart. Although when I look at it, yeah Sentinal(tgh) would probably be pointless and might be better replace for tank. 36 is breakpoint of wlk but if possible, I don't mind raising it further. Also, berry earrings don't have a slot.

And that's what i wonder; should i give Ivis a boost run cart or stun regain? Which 15 cap cart should i give her is my question.

*Edit
Revised Aria's build again and changed it up so I can actually make it work/do-able. This is the conclusion I've come up to.

*Double Edit
Need to revise build again.

Last edited by Hinanawi_Tenshi on Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

PostSubject: Re: Blitz Momiji: Double/Triple Slow tune or Range tune?   Blitz Momiji: Double/Triple Slow tune or Range tune? EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 12:58 pm

Stun Regain doesn't affect her anymore.

Being able to escape damage/reach your targets is more than worth the loss of 55 HP IMO. You'll spend more than that trying to reach faster targets. Boost Run is a lifesaver for escaping tbh. People complain about managing boost, but you can still easily escape/enter a fight with it with ease with the boost guage you're given, and if you take a cart like Sway, you can technically prolong your boost run by swaying sideways if you're out of boost.

Personally, I would really try and fit Broad in. I tried to in my build since you said you wanted to support your team (something Broad lets you do) and since you can't be everywhere at once, Broad lets you watch over them/intercept enemies you know are headed into them.

Also, Assault Step is a custom cartridge from the Angel Coin Shop, and will fit on like an 11th cart just as Accel Roll and the like will. The first build uses the custom cart, the second drops it and gets it via the internal one she has by dropping a capa cart.

"Maximizing the stats" is pretty much irrelevant when 33 walk is the only statistical difference than his (hue, "his build" when I built that for him) which 33 walk/1 fly is a boost run break point, so going over is pointless.

And yeah, I know which one it's supposed to go on, couldn't entirely tell from the calc, so I just said to put them on the one it's supposed to.
Back to top Go down
Hinanawi_Tenshi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Hinanawi_Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Blitz Momiji: Double/Triple Slow tune or Range tune?   Blitz Momiji: Double/Triple Slow tune or Range tune? EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 1:05 pm

Trill wrote:
Stun Regain doesn't affect her anymore.

Being able to escape damage/reach your targets is more than worth the loss of 55 HP IMO. You'll spend more than that trying to reach faster targets. Boost Run is a lifesaver for escaping tbh. People complain about managing boost, but you can still easily escape/enter a fight with it with ease with the boost guage you're given, and if you take a cart like Sway, you can technically prolong your boost run by swaying sideways if you're out of boost.

Personally, I would really try and fit Broad in. I tried to in my build since you said you wanted to support your team (something Broad lets you do) and since you can't be everywhere at once, Broad lets you watch over them/intercept enemies you know are headed into them.

Also, Assault Step is a custom cartridge from the Angel Coin Shop, and will fit on like an 11th cart just as Accel Roll and the like will. The first build uses the custom cart, the second drops it and gets it via the internal one she has by dropping a capa cart.

"Maximizing the stats" is pretty much irrelevant when 33 walk is the only statistical difference than his (hue, "his build" when I built that for him) which 33 walk/1 fly is a boost run break point, so going over is pointless.

And yeah, I know which one it's supposed to go on, couldn't entirely tell from the calc, so I just said to put them on the one it's supposed to.

I see...that those make more sense. Yes, broad does sound tempting now and I can cross off stun regain. However if I remember correctly if my allies are close by the enemy then I will be able to see the enemies too(outside of stealth), right? I have to think this over a little. Broad radar being a whooping 50cap, is a hard choice to choose. True it'll be great for support but at the same time it's a huge cost in comparison to the other carts and with it, a huge, huge sacrifice in many cases.

If wlk is to cap at 33, then it does save me a bit of trouble. Also, isn't assault being a custom, limited time only? If not then I'll have to look around a bit more.

This is very helpful information, thnk you. I'll revise my Ivis build again.

*Edit
It seems assult step from angel shop only last 3 days. I don't think it's going to be a good idea to rely on something like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blitz Momiji: Double/Triple Slow tune or Range tune?   Blitz Momiji: Double/Triple Slow tune or Range tune? Empty

Back to top Go down

Blitz Momiji: Double/Triple Slow tune or Range tune?
Page 1 of 1