Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Plain Winberrl Guide- Basics

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ScribbleQ
Newcomer
Newcomer
ScribbleQ

Plain Winberrl Guide- Basics Empty
PostSubject: Plain Winberrl Guide- Basics   Plain Winberrl Guide- Basics EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:42 pm

So, if you've recently started playing this game, you may have picked Winberrl, like me.

This is good.

Despite being a "support" type bot, she is very aggressive. So let's go over her weapons.

Core: Thorn Bind. I personally do not like this skill, but it is not bad.
  • This is a sub weapon, which means that it does not target things.
  • It affects all bots within a circular radius around you, immobilizing them (AND YOU).

Arms: Draw Guns. I love this weapon so much. it just makes me squee that she has 2 of these. Lets go over them.
  • This is a main weapon, so you must target stuff with it, but it will point fairly accurately at your main target.
  • Unfortunately, with this plain version, so it don't got much ammo (50). Be careful, and use it wisely.
  • This thing is fantasti-gogo while alpha-striking. You should almost always do this, unless you are somewhere where sitting still may not be the best idea.
  • There are 4 shots in each clip. This is shorter than most other clips of weapons, so it may be wise to stop alpha-striking when the green bullets are gone.

This is a more basic guide, so I will not go into crazy details, but you can get an idea of what they do.

Some of my favorite weapons with Winberrl.
  • Machine guns. While being short range, they have a large clip and can deal some heavy damage, especially with hyper shot.
  • Shotguns. Similar to the machine gun, as in short-ish range and heavy damage, but are a bit easier to miss with. However, they do have a larger chance to stun due to more bullets spewed per shot.
  • Bazookas. While these are not my favorite with her, they are very good to deal with air units.
  • Paralyzers and the sorts. these are good because it makes them harder to escape your drawguns due to even more stunning power.

I hope you've all enjoyed my winberrl guide, and that it helps you. I personally did not want to get into wonderbits, because of the large amounts available, and I really don't want to see every Winberrl be the same.

Disclaimer: I am not a professional at this game, nor at winberrl. I just wanted to tell you guys what I have seen work well with Winberrl.
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

Male Posts : 1703

PostSubject: Re: Plain Winberrl Guide- Basics   Plain Winberrl Guide- Basics EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 10:05 pm

If it's gonna be a guide, it needs to be longer and more in depth.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Plain Winberrl Guide- Basics   Plain Winberrl Guide- Basics EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 10:13 pm

The bind ability used to be really useful. Most melees nowadays can still hit you even if bound at the edge of its range.

Note that the arms can be removed and placed on other supports. Useful weapons to pair with them are Handy Bazooka, Shock Bazooka, and Particle Gun/Mod.

I don't think there's much else I can add. Vesca in particular used to be the epitome of SUP meta, now any Winberyl that isn't Regina only exists for a niche audience. Due to poor cartridge choices, the only reason you should use a Winberyl core is if you plan on using the bind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plain Winberrl Guide- Basics   Plain Winberrl Guide- Basics Empty

Back to top Go down

Plain Winberrl Guide- Basics
Page 1 of 1