Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?

Go down 
+51
MärchenVonFriedhof
kimiyosis
L1NK3R
Erobotan
;)OwneD)
Stickboy
Asagi-san
Tickle
TrieDaEsprit
.nyappy.
LS3
fggt
mechaRev
wonjoon
Ryuuichiro
Nilla
SuperNova.pt
Suguri
Tuskin
CapeMike
NotZetsubou
UncleBobbie
MagicPotatoplz
Ryu Haruse
zerocl
CCoRS
Toilet-Flusher
reVelske
ziix
Trill
Aria
Poppet
Magna.Zero
Winty
Seraphcrim
Relict?
beccadmgirl
ppxeno
Gerrion
That_Wiesel_Guy
kyarashotgun
boytitan2
Koiro
Valkyrie
AnTi90d
TerraChika
Kuzuha
Akhenderson
XiaoFu
Zwiebel Force
Astral_Dono
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 12:28 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
...a humanoid mecha modeled after me named BT HAIL BT.
No. I hate black peope in animu. They look like something out of a minstrel show.

avvesione.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/jormungand-06-jonah-rifle-headset-bodyguard.jpg
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 12:41 pm

kyarashotgun wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:
No. I hate black peope in animu. They look like something out of a minstrel show.

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 2 77655 says "Hey, fuck you."

Like I said skin tone is off and unnatural looking,Pink lips...White hair da fuck. No just no. I stick with what I said.

avvesione.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/jormungand-06-jonah-rifle-headset-bodyguard.jpg is this a fucking black albino no just no.

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 2 2650719-static_shock_header_610x450 Static Shock Omg a black person with black hair and black eyebrows 0-o.

http://images.wikia.com/marvel_dc/images/archive/5/57/20120827122621!Coldcast_01.jpg D.C. comics cold cast

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-isPMshcX_mI/T2AkPTQOyyI/AAAAAAAAExI/TNaJvZVndUo/s1600/Justice+League+%25236211.jpg D.C. comics new 52 cyborg

http://www.marveldirectory.com/pictures/individuals/b_3d/blade.gif marvel comics blade.

Point is black people don't have pink ass lips,white hair, And what ever the fucking kinda skin color that is in those two pics you posted.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 12:59 pm

Those aren't black people in anime though.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 1:04 pm

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
Those aren't black people in anime though.

My whole point was the proper color hue to use to draw black people has been around for years and anime artist always fail to draw them right if you are going to draw some one from a different culture have the curtsey to look at a few examples of how they are drawn and draw them right.

And its not even so much the Japanese can't draw black people as it is anime artist being fail look at Eddie from tekken for example unless some one from the west had input in his design if not he is black and looks bad ass.

Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 4:10 pm

My god, what have I done?

@Topic: I had those horrile nightmares lately and all of them felt prett real and scary. I don't feel recovered after such sleep ro - I'm starting to wonder if it is something ethereal Ă–.Ă–
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 4:42 pm

@BT: You do know that artists rarely care about realism in anime?
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 4:51 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
My god, what have I done?

@Topic: I had those horrile nightmares lately and all of them felt prett real and scary. I don't feel recovered after such sleep ro - I'm starting to wonder if it is something ethereal Ă–.Ă–

What nightmares post it in dream thread plox.
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:13 pm

On Thursday mornings i ussually have a 2-hour gap in which i normally update CB on my laptop at my Uni, at a public room that is sometimes used as an exam room, but otherwise normally vacant.

Today, it wasn't exactly a normal day as the room was being occupied by a blood donation clinical iinstitute, which was gathering blood from student volunteers for hospitals and potencial researches.

So, instead of playing CB on that time gap, i decided to help and donate some of mine.
And it even came with a free lunch #em3
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:43 pm

Only slept two hours this morning, a so tired now andconsider going to bed, ut it's dark outside, I dun wanna close my eyes Ă–.Ă–

That's right I'm no longer used to sleep at night. WTF happened? affraid
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:54 pm

4 weeks later, I finally have clean clothes again.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 5:46 pm

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
4 weeks later, I finally have clean clothes again.
Huh
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 10:58 am

I had an exam to redo on monday, which went good imo. Then yesterday I was devastated when I got mailed saying I didn't pass for the test. It felt like the world crumbled under my feet.

Today I just got another mail, saying they readjusted my grade, resulting in me passing for the test.

Oh god, I'm so grateful~
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 11:25 am

Valkyrie wrote:
I had an exam to redo on monday, which went good imo. Then yesterday I was devastated when I got mailed saying I didn't pass for the test. It felt like the world crumbled under my feet.

Today I just got another mail, saying they readjusted my grade, resulting in me passing for the test.

Oh god, I'm so grateful~

Pats head there there.
Back to top Go down
ppxeno
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ppxeno

Male Posts : 553

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 12:27 pm

got accepted to University of Toronto
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1092

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 1:19 pm

ppxeno wrote:
got accepted to University of Toronto

Grats, have fun with university life Laughing
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 2:01 pm

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 2 57618710

Niggas eat this shit da fuck is wrong with the people here. This is a popular sub place shit looks like fucking barf... Looking at it is making me sick and I am far from a healthy eater.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 2:32 pm

boytitan2 wrote:

Niggas eat this shit da fuck is wrong with the people here. This is a popular sub place shit looks like fucking barf... Looking at it is making me sick and I am far from a healthy eater.
I don't mind fastfoods but that's not even looking like someone would enjoy eating it.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 2:36 pm

I'd eat it.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 3:56 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
whatr is that? Some sor of....? I can't ell, no maer how long I look at it :<
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 4:24 pm

Its a steak sub people eat that shit.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 4:27 pm

Sub as in sanwchich from subway yes?

Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 4:30 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Sub as in sanwchich from subway yes?

If Subway ever makes me a sub that greasy and sloppy I am going to nuke the peice of shit its from some place called jims steak out hold on ill screen shot it for you.

I GIVE YOU THE TURD SANDWICH XD
Spoiler:

How the average steak sub looks big fucking difference.

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 2 20111220-subway-big-philly-cheesesteak
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 4:49 pm

I fail to see the difference, really. Both looks like unhealthy wheat flour based bread with some meat leftovers inside it :3c

@Topic: found a german stoner forum, checked it for the lulz. Found someone I used o know o 3o
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 4:54 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
I fail to see the difference, really. Both looks like unhealthy wheat flour based bread with some meat leftovers inside it :3c

@Topic: found a german stoner forum, checked it for the lulz. Found someone I used o know o 3o

Can't tell the difference between wheat bread and white bread...calls wheat bread unhealthy.Thats it I want pics of everything you eat mr health food expert >_<.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 4:58 pm

Comparing that picture to the other is like comparing a bigmac on tv and then saying it looks nothing like the one you bought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next