Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon X Y

Go down 
+16
wonjoon
Aurum_Sol
Tuskin
SilverySil
LS3
Koiro
Mew
Valkyrie
Gerrion
fhoeng
mikuri
That_Wiesel_Guy
Ryuuichiro
CapeMike
Astral_Dono
IronDicks
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SilverySil
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SilverySil

Female Posts : 508

Pokemon X Y - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X Y   Pokemon X Y - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 3:05 am

im cheep. i use emulators & roms to play my pokemanz and use its online functions.

>_<

B&W 1 and 2, heartgold, emerald, etc. all the way back to the original red.
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X Y   Pokemon X Y - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 3:08 am

Last pokemon game I completed was Fire Red back in 2006. You just grow up and Nintendo knows it.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X Y   Pokemon X Y - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 5:32 am

IronDicks wrote:
Valkyrie wrote:

I saw the legendaries (2 ) on some site: Y is a bird, that's not bad in design actually. X is a reindeer, who doesn't really make you think X :/

i like the deer, it might have loose connections to Eikþyrnir, a deer that lived near yggdrasil i think it has been pictured with many antlers. theres also that deer from princess mononoke with the human face and the many antler

good to know im not the only one who thought of the forest god
Back to top Go down
wonjoon
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
wonjoon

Female Posts : 782

PostSubject: Pokemon   Pokemon X Y - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:06 pm

When I first heard about Pokemon X and Y, I was extremely surprised, because I did not think they'd release sixth gen so soon.
2 year ago, when Pokemon Black & White was released, I remember Nintendo of Japan saying Pokemon B&W is the ultimate evolution of the Pokemon and they were right.
Now we're seeing this completely new version of the game that's supposedly so much better than previous Pokemon games and it's going to be a worldwide launch too(finally!).
This news makes me really happy. Pokemon has come along long ways and I'm glad I'm a Pokemon fan(even now).
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

Male Posts : 1918

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X Y   Pokemon X Y - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:57 pm

i really dig the x legendary.
other one is fine.
this just pressures me to get a new ds and play the last gen before this game comes out.
i'm too behind.
Back to top Go down
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

Male Posts : 2661

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X Y   Pokemon X Y - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 9:11 am

Why not make another remake of the original generation, but the battle is action based (like KH or .Hack) and call it Inferno Red and Overgrowth Green, with the extra being Tsunami Blue and Storm Yellow
Back to top Go down
SilverySil
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SilverySil

Female Posts : 508

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X Y   Pokemon X Y - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 10:38 pm

soon as the iso/rom for it becomes available i plan on clubbing baby seals on its network mode.

(current record for B/W online: -W 142 / L 3 / D 1- )
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X Y   Pokemon X Y - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 11:39 pm

Miliken wrote:
other one is fine.
this just pressures me to get a new ds and play the last gen before this game comes out.
i'm too behind.

Found out by accident that the Y legendary is apparently based on a 3-legged crow from some Asian myths and legends...have to see if I can find the article again.... Smile
Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

Male Posts : 864

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X Y   Pokemon X Y - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:27 am

CapeMike wrote:
Miliken wrote:
other one is fine.
i'm too behind.

Found out by accident that the Y legendary is apparently based on a 3-legged crow from some Asian myths and legends...have to see if I can find the article again.... Smile
Yatagarasu, god of sun iirc. One of my favorite mythological creatures.
Anyways, Pokemon X and Y? New gen already? Where's the Ruby/Sapphire remake?
Back to top Go down
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

Male Posts : 2661

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X Y   Pokemon X Y - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 2:01 am

Akhenderson wrote:
CapeMike wrote:
Miliken wrote:
other one is fine.
i'm too behind.

Yatagarasu, god of sun iirc. One of my favorite mythological creatures.
Anyways, Pokemon X and Y? New gen already? Where's the Ruby/Sapphire remake?
probably released right after it
Back to top Go down
TerraChika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
TerraChika

Male Posts : 1000

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X Y   Pokemon X Y - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:32 pm

Spoiler:

Somehow I could relate because I think it was rather too fast for Gen VI to come out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X Y   Pokemon X Y - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon X Y
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2