Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Get the pudding!

Go down 
+27
Neko-chan
KidGlitch
Hyoka
boytitan2
KoumakanScarlet
LazFlamme
Segawa
+RedCobra+
DarkTunerKisume
ziix
Leriel
darkomen
TrieDaEsprit
Zombiecat
Gerrion
dbzfan922
Ryuuichiro
Seraphcrim
Zwiebel Force
TerraChika
resireth
ZedEX-FedEX~
That_Wiesel_Guy
Magna.Zero
Koiro
rei_hunter
Astral_Dono
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
dbzfan922
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
dbzfan922

Male Posts : 1965

Get the pudding! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get the pudding!   Get the pudding! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:25 pm

I used a chibi neko maid to get you to hand over the pudding, are you really going to steal pudding away from a chibi neko maid?
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Get the pudding!   Get the pudding! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:36 pm

YEP. Not being affected by the chibi's cuteness, I run away with the pudding in my hand as fast as I can, so that you don't see me crying due to how much of a heartless bastard I am for not giving that adowable chibi mah puddin'.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Get the pudding!   Get the pudding! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 7:16 pm

While Koiro is still blinded by his own tears, I step out of a dark corner and grab the pudding unnoticed. My vicious laughter shatters the silence of the night as I activate my jet pack to prevail once more~
Back to top Go down
dbzfan922
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
dbzfan922

PostSubject: Re: Get the pudding!   Get the pudding! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:10 pm

I use the gokai gallon to catch up with and have Lily steall the pudding when your not looking, then fly off to unknown parts of the universe to admire the pudding with my waifu
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: Get the pudding!   Get the pudding! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:14 pm

I went to those unknown parts of the world and alpha'd you and your waifu. I then steal the pudding, and fly away with my angel wings.
Back to top Go down
dbzfan922
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
dbzfan922

PostSubject: Re: Get the pudding!   Get the pudding! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:17 pm

Lily enters EVE form and blast you with her rail gun sending the pudding flying, which i catch and fly off in Lilys back
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: Get the pudding!   Get the pudding! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:37 pm

But then I use a pokeball to capture Lily Rain EVE and steal the pudding. You, however, fall into an otherwordly dimensional portal I so lovingly placed right under you.
Back to top Go down
dbzfan922
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
dbzfan922

PostSubject: Re: Get the pudding!   Get the pudding! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:44 pm

I return from the other dimension with new godlike powers, rend you in to nothingness, free my waifu and lock the pudding in a Chuck-Norris-ite safe
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: Get the pudding!   Get the pudding! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:46 pm

I resurrect myself, use my Bruce Lee powers to destroy the box, and take the pudding, running off into the distance.
Back to top Go down
dbzfan922
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
dbzfan922

PostSubject: Re: Get the pudding!   Get the pudding! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:51 pm

I catch up with you by riding the red dragon thunderzord, then use the power of the king to remove your void, knocking you out in the process (your void is a PC mouse BTW), and trap the pudding in my own pocket dimension.
Back to top Go down
ZedEX-FedEX~
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 595

PostSubject: Re: Get the pudding!   Get the pudding! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:59 am

*Uses [Return from Different Dimensions]*

the pudding returns to earth, yet i've picked it. Now the pudding is hidden in google picture search (to get it you should show us the pudding and what'll you do =] )
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: Get the pudding!   Get the pudding! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:04 am

I regain my otherworldly dimension powers, and regain my pocket dimension toy. With that, I go searching through dimensions, using Ice Car on anyone that stands in my way. I then retrieve the pudding, return to Earth, and hide inside of a cave in a parallel universe.

This is the pudding, by the way:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ZedEX-FedEX~
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Get the pudding!   Get the pudding! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 2:47 am

Somehow the cave is hidden next to my house :V and I take it easily.
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Get the pudding!   Get the pudding! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 4:53 am

While Zed's at home sleeping alongside the pudding, i stealth inside and take the pudding.

I then hide the pudding somewhere inside one of the worst places of videogames: Hyrule's Water Temple dungeon, and place a mind bending boss guarding the dungeon.

Let's see how you'll manage to get it now! MUHAHAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
Zombiecat
Zombiecat

Male Posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: Get the pudding!   Get the pudding! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 5:48 am

Being a zombie, is unafected by the mind bending (no brain and stuff..) and eats the monster's brains. Then goes through the dungeon easily by using master quest and steals the pudding.
Then summons his almighty zombie cat minions and hides the pudding in his heavily guarded hideout.
Back to top Go down
ZedEX-FedEX~
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Get the pudding!   Get the pudding! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:56 am

Then I called out Cosmo Kaiser
with his friends:
to storm the hideout. Yeah CB c21 original mechs owns them easily. Now the pudding is on ASG Base(never beaten it at c21en ._.), as a reward to finish.
Back to top Go down
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster
Magna.Zero

Male Posts : 2895

PostSubject: Re: Get the pudding!   Get the pudding! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:09 pm

I use nyan cat to take the pudding.

I'm gonna hide again :v
Back to top Go down
Zombiecat
Zombiecat

Male Posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: Get the pudding!   Get the pudding! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 2:22 pm

I hop on my trusty tac nayn and charge foward, defeating you and getting the pudding
I then fly throught space in it
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: Get the pudding!   Get the pudding! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 5:23 pm

But then I trap you in another dimension, take the pudding, and rode back to Earth on a rainbow.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Get the pudding!   Get the pudding! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 5:31 pm

I spill my hot chocolate over you and grab the pudding, then I steal your rainbow and get away on it.
Back to top Go down
dbzfan922
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
dbzfan922

PostSubject: Re: Get the pudding!   Get the pudding! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 5:57 pm

I jump out of the rainbow and steal the pudding then fly away a Lily rain nyan catgirl
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Get the pudding!   Get the pudding! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 7:29 pm

I follow you by running at Sonic Speed and distract the nyan Lily by giving her a ball of yarn and while you fall of I catch the pudding again and escape by a warp gate generated from the memories associated to this pudding

-leaves with Ravi style laughter-
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: Get the pudding!   Get the pudding! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 7:47 pm

While you're ripping off of Ravi's laugh (You should've laughed like Nicole Malice.), using my Wind Magic, I sweep you up in a mini tornado. While you're spinning around, you drop the pudding, which I pick up and run off with. You then become very dazed and throw up a bit in your mouth after the tornado's winds settle.
Back to top Go down
dbzfan922
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
dbzfan922

PostSubject: Re: Get the pudding!   Get the pudding! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:15 pm

I use eva unit one to crush you and steal the pudding, then invoke the end of the world leaving just me and lily
Back to top Go down
ZedEX-FedEX~
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Get the pudding!   Get the pudding! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 5:18 am

Then I'll use eva unit ZedEX-FedEX~ then :V
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get the pudding!   Get the pudding! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Get the pudding!
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: Entertainment-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com