Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Steel Battle Jp, newbe....sorta

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SteelBattleTyrant01
Newcomer
Newcomer

Steel Battle Jp, newbe....sorta Empty
PostSubject: Steel Battle Jp, newbe....sorta   Steel Battle Jp, newbe....sorta EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 6:13 pm

OK, so i abbandoned c21.en after i got the news of the north american server sinking. I tried cosmic break, but honestly its not the same Sad. So im goin to c21.jp, but its extremeley different! Any one got ANY advice for a noob for c21.jp

Ill take any advice plz and thx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pancakes
Pancakes

Female Posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Steel Battle Jp, newbe....sorta   Steel Battle Jp, newbe....sorta EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 5:26 am

Add me in-game, my name is Magdalena! I started playing on JP just a little bit after the news about EN. I'm guessing you've tried out the mission centre on Pold, and played through a few familiar scenarios, only to get stuck? This burned my buns too until I did a couple of the NPC quests, and this unlocked the missing missions.

When the NPC's give you a quest, certain text in their bubbles is in bright green. This is usually things like names of maps and NPC's or a mission the NPC wants you to do. I don't know if you read Japanese, but if you don't, write the green text as best as you can on a sticky note, then look at the pop-up map. You should be able to match a few of the characters and know where to start looking. If this just isn't working for you, vist every map you can and look for whoever has a yellow bubble over their head (you can see it on the area map)

Of course, if you read Japanese, you should probably be helping me with these instead, hehe. I think that once you get past Pold, you don't have to do the quests to unlock missions anymore. (I finished Gald last night without doing a single quest)

Some more hints for this:
Most of the time the target NPC is a guard for one of the villages, or at Pold Base/City.
ランタナ村 is Lantana Village. ラムタ村 is Ramta Village. This can be confusing since they have a lot of the same characters.
Often you'll have to deliver either a letter, or 5 health packs that will be given to you. If an NPC gives you health packs it's not a gift, hehe.
One notable NPC you'll have to visit outside the cities is in the Noburu mountains. He'll need you to gather 10 coal tar.
You don't need to do the kill Nemless quest to advance.
(I'll add a few more location names once I can get back on C21 and see how to spell them)

Oh, and one more thing: make sure to log in on saturday and sunday since you get 3 MT for logging in on those days. You can also buy MT with C$ at the item store.
Back to top Go down
http://magdalenapancakes.tumblr.com/
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

PostSubject: Re: Steel Battle Jp, newbe....sorta   Steel Battle Jp, newbe....sorta EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 7:30 am

Goodluck, try to consult people here, especially in the chatbox before planning to spend your mt. It will help you in long term, especially when it will help prevent you buying crappy stuff.

I assume from your statement that you tried the en version, jp version is slight slower pace (not moving speed, but weapon's interval). If you played both cosmic break and en version before (especially cosmic break, seeing as this is a cosmic break centric forum), do NOT treat c21jp as the same game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steel Battle Jp, newbe....sorta   Steel Battle Jp, newbe....sorta Empty

Back to top Go down

Steel Battle Jp, newbe....sorta
Page 1 of 1