Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let's dance with Lily

Go down 
+20
knyx
chengsta
Andaros
Silversky
DragonEmperor
Izzy
-VB-
Floris
Dune
Wolf Hikari
shadow443
Asukuu
YamiMiku
Feign
LoneWolfZX
koi
Kasane_Teto
Hyoka
FrozenEdge
FreedomFighter
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

Let's dance with Lily - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's dance with Lily   Let's dance with Lily - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 am

sunjae429 wrote:
If you look at the official artworks there are pics of her and the others at a beach, without their armor. Even crim.
Really, where did Crim get human-type legs anyway? I wanna find that.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Izzy

Male Posts : 190

PostSubject: Re: Let's dance with Lily   Let's dance with Lily - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:26 pm

in the manga crim firstly show up with human legs.
Back to top Go down
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Dune

Male Posts : 1071

PostSubject: Re: Let's dance with Lily   Let's dance with Lily - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 2:43 pm

Feign wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:
If you look at the official artworks there are pics of her and the others at a beach, without their armor. Even crim.

There was a picture I saw too that Shiki showed me with seraph crim putting on one of her leg armor things and her not having any other armor on at all other then the robotic wings she has on her back.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: Let's dance with Lily   Let's dance with Lily - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 2:05 pm

Feign wrote:
Ehh? Just because she can't de-equip the skirt (though she will lose it when she promotes) doesn't mean she doesn't take it off in the story. Hell, it gets destroyed in the manga. Also, the skirt is a robot attachment, she can control it. Just imagine she stops it short of hitting herself with it.

Control or not, if u play in the game that launcher is not powered if she just leave it down. That's more to be a skirt. -_-|||

sunjae429 wrote:

I do saw it... But that must be some kind of History of them or something. Crim also suppose to lose her left hand after she failed the experiment in the "Sacrifice" episode. I wonder where she get her arm back. O_O
I also saw the manga, where crim is wake up late in the beginning. But doesn't it weird they suddenly transformed into a robot. Anyway, I don't even wondered about that. My LunaMoonlight also can transform to get the armor in the story.
O_O
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Izzy

Male Posts : 190

PostSubject: Re: Let's dance with Lily   Let's dance with Lily - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 2:20 pm

Wolf Hikari wrote:
But doesn't it weird they suddenly transformed into a robot. Anyway, I don't even wondered about that. My LunaMoonlight also can transform to get the armor in the story.
O_O
hmm... maybe they are tokusatsu xD
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Let's dance with Lily   Let's dance with Lily - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 3:36 pm

Methinks they should update Crim and Seraph Crim's models to have thighs like in the art rather than looking like her body got cut off mid-hip in some terrible accident.
Back to top Go down
DragonEmperor
Newcomer
Newcomer
DragonEmperor

Male Posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Let's dance with Lily   Let's dance with Lily - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 4:23 pm

Dune wrote:
Feign wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:

There was a picture I saw too that Shiki showed me with seraph crim putting on one of her leg armor things and her not having any other armor on at all other then the robotic wings she has on her back.
Let's dance with Lily - Page 2 Crimrose07

Sorry its so big, not bothered with resizes.
Back to top Go down
Kasane_Teto
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kasane_Teto

Male Posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: Let's dance with Lily   Let's dance with Lily - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 2:05 am

does this crim is a fanmade?

wer did u found this>?
Back to top Go down
Silversky
Newcomer
Newcomer
Silversky

Male Posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Let's dance with Lily   Let's dance with Lily - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 2:32 am

you can find that picture in the fansite kit on the main site =)
Back to top Go down
Andaros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 425

PostSubject: Re: Let's dance with Lily   Let's dance with Lily - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 3:55 am

Too bad the videos aren't accurate on proportion or the Trance Skirt, I'd love to see a Lily Rain EVE Dance Video like that though. . .

The third video I LOLed at one point when their butts bounced more than their breasts. . .

Too bad that Crimrose pic isn't accurate to the in-game models or rather the in-game models aren't accurate to it. Same for the Lily Rains. lol!
Back to top Go down
Kasane_Teto
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kasane_Teto

Male Posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: Let's dance with Lily   Let's dance with Lily - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 4:20 am

Silversky wrote:
oh tnx,

wat do u think is more better in dancing MMD?
Lily Rain or the Eve one?

the skirt of lily rain was very attractive in dancing doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
Andaros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Let's dance with Lily   Let's dance with Lily - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 10:11 pm

Kasane_Teto wrote:
Silversky wrote:
oh tnx,

wat do u think is more better in dancing MMD?
Lily Rain or the Eve one?

the skirt of lily rain was very attractive in dancing doesn't it?

I'd think the Lily EVE outfit would be better, but that's just me. . . plus you could always have her summon the cannon sometime during the dance and fire it off using it like a fan or something just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

PostSubject: Re: Let's dance with Lily   Let's dance with Lily - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 5:05 am

Izzy wrote:
-VB- wrote:
I don't know that those L bot in the back can be this flexible to dance like that Shocked

and i think lily is more popular than crim huh? i think she's the most popular among gal bot .

I loved lily rain as soon as i saw her (it was actually her that made me try out this game ^^)
but back in OBT1, almost NO ONE used her. as i only saw myself with one.
later on OBT2 pplz started talking high about lily rain. i just smirked at this point xD

I loved Lily Rain at the first time I saw her. In this picture. (The first picture of cosmicbreak I saw before I registered and playing or knowing the game)
Let's dance with Lily - Page 2 Cosmicbreak
She was blue and cyan!(my favorite colors) And I like her hairstyle! Plus, She's cute!
(I like her not because she was resemble to any of other char, I don't really like Miku actually.)
(But I admit that She is just same as Megaman X-Buster, and Crimrose looked like Megaman Zero-Saber to me.)

Let's dance with Lily - Page 2 6a00d83452033569e200e54f4bc9288834-800wi
Back to top Go down
Andaros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Let's dance with Lily   Let's dance with Lily - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:50 am

Izzy wrote:
-VB- wrote:
I don't know that those L bot in the back can be this flexible to dance like that Shocked

and i think lily is more popular than crim huh? i think she's the most popular among gal bot .

I loved lily rain as soon as i saw her (it was actually her that made me try out this game ^^)
but back in OBT1, almost NO ONE used her. as i only saw myself with one.
later on OBT2 pplz started talking high about lily rain. i just smirked at this point xD

I was playing Lily back in OBT1, during 2 I didn't that much due to Ivis Hell, but that's because I'm mediocre with art and Ivis is a pain in the ass to handle unless you're a bit better than I am with her, I plan to perfect using Lily in FOBT and Live though . . .

Anyone notice that Crim may show off hers more but Lily's are actually bigger?
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

PostSubject: Re: Let's dance with Lily   Let's dance with Lily - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:41 pm

Andaros wrote:
Anyone notice that Crim may show off hers more but Lily's are actually bigger?

lol... are u talking about Boobs? O_O
well, i can say yes. but if u see in the actual manga(Hana-Chan). Crim's was bigger and seems it can be out of her suit in no time.
(I don't know what is the drawer wants tough.)
(plus, stop talking abut this. Besides, this isn't the topic.[but i did post a thing that outer this topic.] Evil or Very Mad ) Suspect
Back to top Go down
chengsta
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 214

PostSubject: Re: Let's dance with Lily   Let's dance with Lily - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 7:35 pm

This is my new favourite loli, and will probably be for a while. Yes, this has something to do with cosmic break, as she can be seen dancing with lily rain in other vids. ....FIRE!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlpAyAjgTq4
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Let's dance with Lily   Let's dance with Lily - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:22 pm

horny robin wrote:
Holy bat-nipples Batman! A Bat-loli!

I also realized how much of a necro this is.
Back to top Go down
YaBoYSHiFT
Newcomer
Newcomer
YaBoYSHiFT

Male Posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: Let's dance with Lily   Let's dance with Lily - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:40 pm

My Fav is : LOVE&JOY clown

Back to top Go down
piroton
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
piroton

Male Posts : 316

PostSubject: Re: Let's dance with Lily   Let's dance with Lily - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:29 am

Thank you so much for being a Necromancer and resummoning this thread.
I'm calling for a lock, please.

Rei, do your thing.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Let's dance with Lily   Let's dance with Lily - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:08 am

Gee, he's been necroing threads since he joined :/
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: Let's dance with Lily   Let's dance with Lily - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:46 pm

/lock thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's dance with Lily   Let's dance with Lily - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's dance with Lily
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2